Monday, October 1, 2007

A blog is born

Aside from a few navigational snafus, I found the task to be straightforward and interesting. I enjoyed the other library blogs and was pleased to see the use of more than one language. I was particularly impressed with the industrious folks at Darien -- and only a little less so when I realized they're in Darien, Connecticut. SPL can certainly follow the lead of the vanguard bloggers in highlighting specific interest areas that viewers can find without trudging through an entire site. We seem to have the beginnings of a blog with our archived front page.

I read and left a comment on Camlibrarian.

After I previewed my post, I injudiciously hit my back arrow and seemed to lose the whole thing! (Who knew that Hide Preview was the button I wanted?) How nice to discover in my panic that Blogger had saved a draft!

4 comments:

Camille said...

I liked your comments, Tom.

Amanda "Mandy" O'Brien said...

Tom, Thanks for the kind words on my blog!! Kermit the Frog rules! Mandy

cherylsblog said...

OK, where's the other Darien?

rich said...

i think there's a darien in dupage county. nice job with thing1 tom!